Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Check out the traielr for the SHARKANSAS WOMEN'S PRISON MASSACRE


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3403194/?ref_=nv_sr_1  Holy cow!  How the heck have I never heard of this film before!   I was born, raised, and still reside in Arkansas, yet I had no clue about this film until browsing one of my favorite horror sites, Dreadcentral.com.  The film is called SHARKANSAS WOMEN'S PRISON MASSACRE and it stars Dominique Swain and Traci Lords .   The film is directed by veteran horror director . Here is the basic plot from the Dreadcentral website: 

When a fracking mishap accidentally rips apart the earth’s crust, the resulting hole opens up a gaping underground waterway to a vast and mysterious ocean somewhere deep below. Instantly, giant prehistoric sharks begin wending their way upward toward a murky bog in the heart of the Arkansas Bayou. Unfortunately for a group of female prisoners on a work detail in the swamp, the deadly sharks attack without warning – pinning a hapless group of intended victims in a small deserted cabin in the heart of the wetlands. Death may be the only means of escape!

I don't know about you, but this sounds amazing to me!  It's listed as a TV movie, so I can only assume that this is a SyFy original, but I am not certain of that.  It's listed for release sometime in May.

In the meantime, CLICK HERE to check out the Dreadcentral article and watch the trailer for SHARKANSAS WOMEN'S PRISON MASSACRE

No comments:

Post a Comment