Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sorry for the lack of posts this week....

 
  It's been a very busy week this past week, and the last few nights have been tied up with packing and preparing for the 10th annual TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND!!  I can't believe another year has past and it's time for the convention again!   I'll be back next week with more blog posts.

  If any of you are going to this year's TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND, leave me a comment and let me know! 


http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment