Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 4, 2015

I'm back from TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND 2015!!


http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com/









  As usual, I had an awesome time!  I met some great celebs and saw some great films at the screenings.  I'll get all my pics together soon and do a full report in the next few days.  Until then, if you are new to the 4H blog, welcome!  If you are here because you picked up one of my cards at the TFW event, please leave a comment and let me know!   Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment