Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 3, 2026

If you like Horror and Baseball Cards like me, then check out this awesome [Monster] Mash up!!












  
  By now you probably realize that I love Horror.  Horror movies, of course, but I love anything Horror related.   What you might not realize about me is that I am a huge collector of Sports Cards!  

 I've collected Baseball cards since around 1985 and then started collecting Basketball cards in the mid 90's when Michael Jordan was at his prime!  I've collected off and on throughout the years, but collecting cards has always been a part of who I am. 

 In addition to Sports cards, many horror films have had tie-in cards produced throughout the years.   The 1988 Topps Fright Flicks cards is on of my favorite Horror card releases.  I always wish there would be more Horror card releases, and apparently the fine folks at THE CRAFTSMAN'S WORKS listened and responded!  


  Their new Graveyard Greats collection is a set of 4 cards featuring Count Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Wolfman, and The Mummy.   The cards were inspired by 1970's style baseball cards and the classic monster movies of the 1930's.

 These cards are just like an old baseball card, on card stock with full backs full of info and stats!  These are such fun cards, and need to be in your collection if you are a Horror fan and card collector like me. 



















  In addition to the cards, you can get the full card designs on some cool vinyl decals!

  While the cards might be scary, he prices on these are definitely not!   The cards are only $4 each + shipping or $14 + shipping for the full 4-card set.    The vinyl decals are only $7 + shipping each or $20 + shipping for the 4-decal set. 

  Shop the cards today, as they will only be around for a Limited Time!



CLICK HERE to purchase the complete 4-card Graveyard Greats set 

CLICK HERE to purchase the Graveyard Greats individual cards

CLICK HERE to purchase the Graveyard Greats decals







No comments:

Post a Comment