Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE LATEST 4H DVD GIVEAWAY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of the latest 4H DVD Giveaway, Matthew Scott Baker and Jeff Atencio! Both Jeff and Matthew have won a copy of the Zombie film, THE SKY HAS FALLEN on DVD!

Don't worry if you didn't win....I have one more copy that I will give away soon! Check back often!
And if you can't wait until then, you can purchase you own copy of THE SKY HAS FALLEN by CLICKING HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to win a copy. Count me in. I've been following you ...but don't worry, I'm NOT stalkin' you. :-)

    Ronald Oliver

    oliverspendulum@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throws herself dramatically to the ground and sobs...Congrats to the winners....sob sob...oh wait...did you say you....sniff...have...another copy of The Sky Has Fallen?? Sits up and wipes tears from her sad little face.

    ReplyDelete