Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, August 30, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, August 31st

Here are this week's Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, Tuesday, 8/31:
(Click on a title for a trailer of that film)

* BRAINJACKED
* DEAD EYES OPEN
* THE EVIL DEAD LIMTED EDITION [Blu-ray]
* GIRLS ON THE ROAD
* HEAVY MENTAL
* POINT OF TERROR
* RED RIDING TRILOGY [DVD & Blu-ray]
* THE SPELL
* THRILLER: The Complete Series (TV)
*
TORMENTED
* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: Complete First Season (TV) [DVD & Blu-ray]

Nothing too great this week in my opinion, although the EVIL DEAD Blu-ray is very exciting. Might be the only thing in my shopping cart this week!

3 comments:

  1. BrainJacked, Dead Eyes Open and Heavy Mental.... I'm sensing a theme going on lately??? Looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up on the new releases, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta agree with you, nothing that special. If I owned a Bluray player...or a HD TV for that matter...I'd be all over that EVIL DEAD Bluray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always glad to help Autumnforest!!

    ReplyDelete