Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Have you seen PIRANHA 3D yet?

According to the box office..no, you haven't. Come on Horror fans, you have to get out there and support Horror in the theater! Gore fans will not be disappointed with PIRANHA 3D, it was by far one of the goriest films I have ever seen and was just plain fun. The 3D was cool, but I don't think it was necessary. I think this film would have been just as good and you can save the $$ on the ticket up-charge. But either way, go see this movie! What are you waiting for?!!

1 comment: