Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, August 2, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, August 3rd

Here are this week's Horror related DVD releases coming out Tuesday, 8/3/10:
(Click on a title to see a clip of that film)

* HUMANOIDS FROM THE DEEP [DVD & Blu-ray]
* I AM OMEGA [Blu-ray]
* OPEN HOUSE [DVD & Blu-ray]
* PIRANHA [DVD & Blu-ray]


Wow! Some great DVD's coming out this week. Two classics that you must own if you don't already, are HUMANOIDS FROM THE DEEP, and the criminally underrated PIRANHA! Both of these DVD's have been out of print for some time, and they are now making their debut on Blu-ray!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about Piranha! I've been in the mood for this ever since I heard they were making a 3D rendition. It made me all nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it today...it has a cool linticular 3D cover, and is in widescreen for the first time!!

    ReplyDelete