Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, August 24th

Here are this week's Horror related DVD releases that came out today, 8/24/10:
(Click a title to watch a trailer for that film)

* SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD [DVD & Blu-ray]

This week's must buy is George Romero's SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD. I found this to be one of his better Zombie outings, improving greatly over his last couple of "DEAD" films.

4 comments:

  1. Keep it up, buddy. I love to hear what's coming out each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh no not ninjas vs. Zombies do not watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings HBA Member,
    With the recent attention to the Horror Blogger Alliance and updates, I thought would be good to build a database for [over 350] the group.

    For More Info: http://horrorbloggeralliance.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-am-getting-our-affairs-in-order.html

    Please Update Soon... and if you have updated your information, please disregard.

    Thanks,
    Jeremy [iZombie]
    HBA Staff
    jeremy@jmhdigital.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of enjoyed Ninja's v Zombie's. Wanted to like Survival, didnt.

    ReplyDelete