Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Check out the awesome trailers for the Ford Brother's Zombie film, THE DEAD!

Bloody-Disgusting.com recently posted a new trailer for the African Zombie epic, THE DEAD. Here is the basic synopsis from the film's official website:

An American mercenary, the sole survivor of a plane crash, has to run the gauntlet across Africa, battling with the living dead. Joining forces with a local military man, desperately searching for his son amongst the chaos, they fight together to survive, in the first Zombie Road-Movie set against the stunning backdrop of Africa.

From the looks of these trailers, I think we are all in for a real treat! The film is making the festival circuit right now. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything about a formal release date.


CLICK HERE to watch Trailer 1
CLICK HERE to watch Trailer 2
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of THE DEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment