Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Congratulations to JAMES SUGRUE, the winner of the Mr. Horror Blogosphere '09 award!!

The wait is over and the winner was announced......and the winner is: JAMES SUGRUE from the FEAR OF THE DARK blog. If you haven't checked out James' blog before, go do so now. It is a great site with tons of great horror news and reviews and is very deserving of this win! Congratulations James! Keep up the good work!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, dude...sorry you didn't win. You're number one in our book, though.

    (What, too much? Too cliche? Geesh...I can't win, either!)

    HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete