Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, March 8, 2010

This Week's Horror Related DVD Releases: Tuesday, March 9

Here are the Horror Related DVD releases coming out Tuesday, 3/9:
(click on the title to watch a trailer for that film)
* CARNIVAL OF SOULS Re-issue (Cinema Insomnia Slime Line)
* NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD Re-issue (Cinema Insomnia Slime Line)
* TREMORS: THE COMPLETE SERIES (TV Series)
* UNDEAD: THE VAMPIRE COLLECTION 20 MOVIE PACK

Nothing too great this week (I am assuming you already have a copy of NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD...if not, shame on you! ha). For fans of the SAW films, esp. the first SAW, then you might want to watch the trailer for NINE DEAD. At first it just looked like a cheap SAW knockoff, but the more of the trailer I watched, the more I realized this could be a really good, thought provoking movie like the first SAW was. Might be worth checking out! Also, ROT: REUNION OF TERROR looks like it could be fun, in a campy old school slasher way. And for fans of Japanese Horror, you might want to check out GOD'S LEFT HAND, DEVIL'S RIGHT HAND...it has some creepy images and scenes and looks like it could be really good! Well, that is all of my rantings for tonight!

2 comments:

  1. There was a tv series based on the Tremors movies? Didnt even know that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROT's pretty damn good. Just streamed it on Netflix. The lesbian stuff in the beginning was hot - but the middle was kinda slow. I do have to say the ending made up for it; and is up there with "Sleepaway Camp" for me.

    ReplyDelete