Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, March 30th

Here are the Horror related DVD's being released today, 3/30/2010
(click on the titles to see a trailer for that film)

* THE SADIST WITH RED TEETH/FORBIDDEN PARIS (Double Feature)
* VAMPYRES (blu-ray)

A couple of good titles coming out this week. Probably the best of the bunch will be I SELL THE DEAD. Click on the title above and check out the trailer if you haven't already. Also noteworthy is the dvd release of GIRLY (originally titled MUMSY, NANNY, SONNY, AND GIRLY). It is a film from 1970 and looks the trailer looks like it could be a great movie that most of us have probably never heard of before. Winning the best title of the week is NEGATIVE HAPPY CHAINSAW EDGE! Silly title, silly premise, but the movie itself looks absolutely beautiful in a CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON and HOUSE OF FLYING DAGGERS type of way...except this time with a chainsaw thrown in for good measure!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm sold on Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge. Can you get a copy for a give-away? PLEASE?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually looks like it could be very cool visualy! And you gotta love that title! HA!

    ReplyDelete