Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Could this be the greatest movie ever?

Quiet Earth has recently posted a pic of the movie poster for the upcoming film, GLADIATORS V. WEREWOLVES: EDGE OF EMPIRE!
Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

The Romans occupy Britannia and Hadrian's Wall divides the land, built to keep back the warrior tribes of Caledonia, and something far more dangerous; savage wolf-like creatures which roam the lowlands

GLADIATORS V. WEREWOLVES is being directed by Rob Green, who's last directorial effort was the 2001 film, THE BUNKER. If this movie is half as cool as this poster is then I can't wait! I will keep you updated with more details as they come along! Thanks to my buddy Scott over at the Shattered Ravings blog for bringing this film to my attention!


To read the entire article about the film on the Quiet Earth website, CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. That does look all sorts of badass...maybe the gladiators can wear werewolf fur outfits if they win! Goes great with chain-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look cheesy-amazing-cool. Just hope it actually IS.

    ReplyDelete