Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have a new favorite Roller Derby team! THE HUDSON VALLEY HORRORS!

A few days ago, while browsing the Freddy In Space blog (one of the best Horror blogs on the net, by the way), I ran across a post about a Roller Derby team from New York called the HUDSON VALLEY HORRORS! I used to love Roller Derby as a kid, and have always loved Horror, so the mixture of these two is pure genius! Check out their site and you will see they are definitely influenced by the Horror genre. And check this pic of the Hudson Valley Horrors newest t-shirt design, which is very cool...esp. since my last name is on the shirt! Ha!I especially love the dripping blood background! More sports teams should get in the trend of using the Horror genre as an influence on their team names and uniform designs!

CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the Hudson Valley Horrors Roller Derby team
CLICK HERE to visit the Hudson Valley Horrors Blog

To learn about becoming a sponsor of the Hudson Valley Horror Roller Derby Team, you can email sponsorship@horrorsrollerderby.com for details. They have packages available that are suitable for any size company.

1 comment:

  1. Woooo Hoooo!!!! We're FAMOUS now!! Rock on HVHRD!!!!! Thanks for posting this, Zombie... which you may be thrilled to know our other team is called the ZomBsquad

    ReplyDelete