Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Check out the trailer for the Swedish Zombie flim, ZON 261

Check out the trailer for the Swedish Zombie Film, ZON 261.   The trailer is not subtitled, so I have no clue what they are saying, but it doesn't matter.  The zombie effects look great and it looks like this could be a great film.   Here is the translated plot synopsis from Quietearth website:

Landskrona, 2013. Strong disagreements between Svenner and immigrants. A ship crashes into the harbor. Police enter the wreck - and are attacked by the infected herd. The bitten policemen are in a coma, and wake up as monsters.
The infection is spreading like wildfire. Many attempts to flee the city,but the city is quarantined - National Task Force and the military set up a concrete wall. The few non-infected - Svenner and immigrants - taking shelter in the citadel.
Meanwhile, the infected try to turn themselves in to their haunts, they must be uninfected decide which ones are the worst monsters: their former enemies on the inside - or those infected out there.
While the conflicts inside escalates to boiling point, the non-infected, in order to survive, to determine if they see their former enemies as monsters - or as sisters and brothers, if they see each other as Svenner and blue - or as neighbors.

Sorry for the broken English, I tried to clean it up a bit, but that was the best I could do from the translation!
Anyway, check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for ZON 261

No comments:

Post a Comment