Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, November 19, 2010

MUST WATCH!! Check out the trailer for the film MIDNIGHT SON

I have to admit, I have never been a huge fan of Vampires. I guess I am just more of a Zombie type of guy. But that might have changed after watching this trailer. MIDNIGHT SON is a new independent vampire movie which looks like it was made with about 10 times the budget it was probably actually made with. The acting looks top notch and it looks like this vampire film will not skimp on the gore. Here is the basic plot from the film's official website:

MIDNIGHT SON is the story of Jacob, a young man confined to a life of isolation, due to a rare skin disorder that prevents him from being exposed to sunlight. His world opens up when he meets Mary, a local bartender, and falls in love. Tragically, Jacob’s actions become increasingly bizarre as he struggles to cope with the effects of his worsening condition. Forced by the disease to drink human blood for sustenance, he must control his increasingly violent tendencies as local law enforcement narrow their focus on him as a suspect in a series of grisly murders.

Check out the trailer by clicking below. I am super excited about this film and can't wait to see the entire film. I will keep you all updated once a release date is announced.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the film

No comments:

Post a Comment