Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

EVIL DEAD fans....this is something you have to see!! EVIL DEAD iPhone app coming soon!


To fellow iPhone users out there, this news is HUGE! I recently read on Horrorbid.com about an EVIL DEAD iPhone app coming out soon. Well, the trailer is up and it looks like this game will be a lot of fun. It is done in somewhat of a cartoonish way.....almost looking like those LEGO Star Wars games, but it still looks like it will be very cool. I don't know anything about the actual game play, but this trailer gives us an idea of what the game will look like. Enjoy!! I will let you know if I hear an actual date on the release of this app.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for THE EVIL DEAD app

2 comments:

  1. No matter how hard I try, I just can't see Sam Raimi wrapping Evil Dead and exclaiming "Oh yeah...this puppy's gonna have legs thirty years long...". Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing...a group of college kids making a movie with no idea what it would become...pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete