Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Check out this great giveaway over at ShatteredRavings.com!!

 











  My buddy Scott over at the Shattered Ravings blog must just be the nicest guy in the world.  Seems like it was only a few weeks ago I was posting about a giveaway on his blog.  Oh wait..that WAS just a few weeks ago, yet he is already at it again!! 

 Up for grabs this time is a trio of awesome books!  The books include:


Awakening: The Art of Halo 4

Resident Evil: Retribution (the official novelization of the movie)

Supernatural: Rite of Passage



This is an awesome prize pack and is totally free to enter and win!! 


CLICK HERE to go to the Shattered Ravings post about the giveaway to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment