Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Check out the trailer for another cool huge spider movie, BIG ASS SPIDER!


 
    Last Thursday, I posted about a new movie called SPIDERS 3D.  It looks like a pretty cool creature feature film staring some pretty large spiders.  Upon seeing this post, my buddy Scott Baker mentioned that I should check out the film, BIG ASS SPIDER.  I had never heard of it, so immediately went and watched the trailer and I am hooked!  This movie looks amazing!   I love a good creature feature, and there just aren't that many of them these days, so I am super excited about all these huge spider movies coming out!  Here is the basic plot of BIG ASS SPIDER from the film's imdb page:

  A giant alien spider escapes from a military lab and rampage the city of Los Angeles. When a massive military strike fails, it is up to a team of scientists and one clever exterminator to kill the creature before the city is destroyed.

  This looks like a fun movie for sure!  Hopefully I can do a full review of this film soon! BIG ASS SPIDER will haves its world premiere at the South By Southwest Film Festival this March.
Check out the trailer and let me know in the comments section below what you think!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment