Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Watch an exclusive clip from the upcoming Rob Zombie film, THE LORDS OF SALEM!


  Earlier this week, Entertainment Weekly posted an exclusive clip from the upcoming Rob Zombie film, THE LORDS OF SALEM!  I can not wait for this film, as it looks very creepy and has the great style we have come to expect from Rob Zombie.  Check out the clip and let me know what you think!  Also, right after the clip from the film is the official trailer #2 of the film.  Check that out as well!  

  THE LORDS OF SALEM is scheduled for theatrical release on April 19th.

CLICK HERE to watch the clip and trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

1 comment:

  1. If this truly ends up being as bizarre and Kubrickian as it seems, it can't be bad.

    ReplyDelete