Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, February 18, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, February 19th, 2013











Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 2/19:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ATTACK OF THE HERBELS
*  AXED
*  BATH SALT ZOMBIES
*  BIKINI BLOODBATH SHAKESPEARE
*  COOL AS HELL
*  DEMON EXORCISM:  THE DEVIL INSIDE MAXWELL BASTAS
*  DEAD GENESIS
*  THE FACTORY
*  THE HAUNTED DOLLHOUSE
*  HOLLOW
*  I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
*  LAKE PLACID:  THE FINAL CHAPTER
*  LAKE NOIR
*  THE NEST  [Blu-ray/DVD combo]
*  NIGHT OF THE DEMONS 2  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  PRISON  [Blu-ray/DVD combo]
*  RIDDLE
*  SINISTER  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  SNOW SHARK 
*  TERROR VISION/ THE VIDEO DEAD Double Feature [Blu-ray/DVD combo]
*  THE VIRGIN MURDERS

No comments:

Post a Comment