Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Check out the tralier to the upcoming film, THE PURGE


 
  Check out the trailer to the upcoming horror film, THE PURGE, starring Ethan Hawke.  The film was written and directed by .  Here is the basic plot of the film from the film's imdb page:

If on one night every year, you could commit any crime without facing consequences, what would you do? Over the course of a single night, a family will be tested to see how far they will go to protect themselves when the vicious outside world breaks into their home.

  This looks like it will be a very intense film.  THE PURGE is scheduled for theatrical release on May 31st of this year.   Watch the trailer and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment