Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. The 4H blog is off air for a while due to a computer outage.....


  Not long after my last post this past Thursday night, we had a bad storm come thru late that night and into Friday morning.  When I got home from work on Friday afternoon, I noticed the computer was off and when I went to turn it on, nothing happened.  I can't get it to come on for the life of me! I'm not sure if it has something to do with the storm or not.  So anyway, I am without a computer for the time being (I am using a friends computer to write this post).  I am taking my computer to a friend at work tomorrow who is going to replace the power supply for me.  Hopefully that is all it is and I will be back up and running in the next few days.   So, I apologize for the inconvenience.  Don't forget about us!  Check back in a few days and we should be back to normal daily posts (hopefully!).

Thanks,

Zombie Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment