Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 19, 2013

The wait is over! Rob Zombie's THE LORDS OF SALEM is in theaters today!!!


Well, it's in some theaters at least.  Apparently the film got a limited release so not everyone will be able to enjoy this film even though some of us have been waiting for this film since we reported about it way back in 2010  (see post)!  Can you tell I'm a little bitter?  Oh well....I have actually moved on from the anger stage and now I am at grief.  I was looking so forward to this film.    Ok, enough about me and my problems...what about you?   Are you seeing THE LORDS OF SALEM tonight or this weekend?  Hopefully it is playing near you!  If you see it, please leave a comment on here telling us all how it was.  I have heard mixed reviews.....what are your thoughts on it?

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment