Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Check out the trailer for the film FAMINE


  FAMINE is another crazy film from director  and his production company, Plotdigger Films.  Mr. Nicholson has directed some of the craziest and nastiest films out there (that is a compliment, I promise), including the films TORCHED, LIVE FEED, HANGER, and GUTTERBALLS  (all of which have been reviewed here on the 4H website).  FAMINE looks to be another great film in the tradition of these other films, full of great gore and looks to have a cool grindhouse feel to it. Here is the basic plot of FAMINE from the Plotdigger Films website:

  Two years after a high-school prank involving flesh-eating acid nearly kills popular teacher Mr. Balszack, the graduating class of Sloppy Secondary holds a ’24-Hour Famine’ charity event on school grounds. But there’s an uninvited guest at this event, masquerading as the school’s handyman mascot, and he’s got an insatiable hunger of his own. The power’s cut, the doors and windows are chained shut, and now it’s not just cheerleaders who are getting nailed! Has Mr. Balszack come back for revenge? Is his sad tale just a cover for a brand-new psycho? Can the Nailer be stopped before the whole Class of 2011 goes six feet under?

  FAMINE does not have a distribution deal yet, but it is only a matter of time I am sure. I personally can't wait to check this film out.  I have enjoyed all of Mr. Nicholson's previous films, so I have high hopes for this one as well!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official facebook page
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of Plotdigger Films

No comments:

Post a Comment