Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, May 10, 2013

MONDO CULT MAGAZINE #3 is one sale now! Check out this great cover by artist L.J. Dopp!


  If you are a fan of old, cult, horror films you will definitely want to check out the magazine called MONDO CULT.   The magazine is up to issue #3 which is on sale now, but you can also still purchase the back issues of issues #1 and #2.   The magazine is full of news, info, and reviews of cult horror and sci-fi films from the past, along with news and info about newer cult films and TV shows.
Issue #3 is a truly great issue, containing one of the greatest horror magazine covers of all time.  The cover is a picture of a painting of cult screen legend Rondo Hatton which was painted by L.J. Dopp, one of the most talented commercial artists working today.  In fact, the cover of Mondo Cult #3 earned Mr. Dopp a nomination for "Best Magazine Cover" in this year's annual Rondo Awards
   Mr. Dopp is also a movie maker, and directed a film I reviewed on my site back in 2010 called CRUSTACEAN  (see that review here).  
 
  Check out Mondo Cult #3 and also check out L.J. Dopp's website to view all of his wonderful work!

CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of Mondo Cult #3
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of artist L.J. Dopp

1 comment:

  1. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Horror Movies on Sale

    ReplyDelete