Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 20, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, May 21st, 2013











Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 5/21
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

THE ABC'S OF DEATH  [DVD and Blu-ray]
*  ALIEN ENCOUNTERS OF THE 4TH KIND
AWESOME KILLER AUDITIONS
THE BURNING  [Blu-ray/DVD combo pack]
CASTLE FREAK
COLD EYES OF FEAR  [DVD and Blu-ray]
COOL AIR
DARK CIRCLES
DARK DEALER
DON'T LET THE RIVERBEAST GET YOU
HAUNTING
AN IRISH VAMPIRE IN HOLLYWOOD
LAST KIND WORDS
MOLD
OOGA BOOGA  [DVD and Blu-ray]
PROPHECY
*  THE SINFUL NUNS OF ST. VALENTINE  [DVD and Blu-ray]
S.S. HELLCAMP
THE TOWN THAT DREADED SUNDOWN  [Blu-ray/DVD combo pack]
TRUE BLOOD:  THE COMPLETE 5TH SEASON  [DVD and Blu-ray]
VAMPIRE JOURNALS
VAMPIRES AND OTHER STEREOTYPES

No comments:

Post a Comment