Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Check out the upcoming film HELL BABY from RENO 911 stars Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon...


  Directors  and  are probably best known for their starring roles in the hilarious "Cops" spoof TV show, RENO 911.   Well, now they are trying their hand at a horror movie called HELL BABY.   They are not only directing the film, but they also star in the film along side an entire cast of comedy greats, including Keegan Michael Key, Michael Ian Black, , and , just to name a few. 
Here is the basic plot from the film's imdb.com page:
 
An expectant couple who moves into the most haunted house in New Orleans call upon the services of the Vatican's elite exorcism team to save them from a demonic baby.

The directors promise this film to be a hilarious film, but also a very scary one too.  Horror-Comedy films are very hard to pull off, but if anyone can do it, I bet it's these guys! Millennium Entertainment has picked up the rights to the film, but it is not even listed on their website yet, so I don't find any sort of release date or trailer online.  Once I hear about one, I will let you all know.
   
CLICK HERE to watch an interview with the cast of HELL BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment