Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sign the online petition to get Sony to release an unrated/extended cut of the EVIL DEAD remake!












 I saw this on the HAIL TO THE DEADITES facebook page.  There is a petition on change.org calling for Sony Entertainment to release an unrated/extended cut of the EVIL DEAD remake. 

  Some scenes were cut and some of the violence was toned down or cut to get a "R" rating for theatrical release.  Most fans assumed we would get to see the uncut/unrated version once the film hit DVD, but that didn't happen.  All the DVD contained was the original theatrical cut of the film. 
 
  I have no clue if this petition will help in any way, but it is worth a shot.  And in all honesty, I have a feeling they are planning  on putting  an uncut DVD out anyway.  Look how many different DVD releases of the original EVIL DEAD films there are!  I bet it's just a matter of time before we see this, but maybe this will help speed it up!

CLICK HERE to add your name to the petition and tell your friends to do the same!!

1 comment:

  1. Lot of people did not like this one but I thought it was okay. Not really considered an actual remake as much as just another story that takes place at the same haunted/cursed shack in the backwoods of Tennessee.I'll have a look at the petition but I am not a petition signer type. Hope the extended version comes out regardless. Thanks.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete