Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Check out the trailer for the creepy Dutch film, BORGMAN


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1954315/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  I have seen some talk of BORGMAN on the internet, but knew nothing about the film.  I finally sat down and watched the trailer tonight and I have to say I am very intrigued.  This doesn't look to be a true horror film, it's more of a psychological thriller, but some of the imagery in the trailer is just downright creepy!  Here is the plot of the film from the Drafthouse Films website:

  A dark suburban fable exploring the nature of evil in unexpected places, BORGMAN follows an enigmatic vagrant who enters the lives of an upper-class family and quickly unravels their carefully curated lifestyle.
  Charming and mysterious, Camiel Borgman seems almost otherworldly, and it isn't long before he has the wife, children and nanny under his spell in a calculated bid to take over their home life. However, his domestic assimilation takes a malevolent turn as his ultimate plan comes to bear, igniting a series of increasingly maddening and menacing events.


Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.  I think this looks like it could be a very creepy film!!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment