Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, June 17th, 2014












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 6/17
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  13 SINS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  ALMOST HUMAN
*  ASSUMED KILLER
*  BLOOD OF THE VIRGINS
*  BLOOD SOAKED
*  DARK SOULS
*  DOCTOR FAUSTUS
*  FLATLINERS
*  GHOSTS OF MARS
*  HOUSE OF MORTAL SIN  [Blu-ray]
*  INVASION OF THE SCREAM QUEENS
*  JOY RIDE 3 [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE MACHINE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  A MEASURE OF THE SIN
*  THE MONKEY'S PAW  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  NIGHT OF THE COBRA WOMAN
*  THE OCCUPANTS
*  PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK  [Blu-ray/DVD combo]
*  PSYCHOPATHS:  SEX WITH HOSTAGES
*  RISE OF THE DINOSAURS
*  SHIKI:  THE COMPLETE SERIES
*  SOLO
*  WRATH OF THE CROWS
*  ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog also I want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
    DVD Rentals in Chennai

    ReplyDelete