Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Movie Review: THE FINAL DESTINATION 3D

I finally got a chance to go the THE FINAL DESTINATION 3D and I have to say that I LOVED it! Before I go any further, I know a lot of you "true" horror fans don't give the FINAL DESTINATION movies any respect. Obviously they are not films meant to be smart, make you think, or state a fact about society. They are made to have FUN. And that is just what they do. I have been thoroughly entertained by all of the FINAL DESTINATION movies. They are meant to be cheesy, campy, silly, and just plain fun, and that is what they are. I saw this movie with 4 of my buddies and we all had a great time. The 3D effects were great, but I think this still would have been a great film just watching it in regular 2D. There were some great, gory, kills, and actually quite a bit of comedy throughout it. If you get a chance, go see it while you can in 3D, it just makes it that much better, but still check it out on DVD if you don't get a chance to see it while in theaters. I honestly can say I enjoyed this one as much as any of the other films, maybe even more so. Part 2 had always been my favorite up till now, I think this one just took the prize!

Click HERE to watch a trailer for THE FINAL DESTINATION then go see it in the theater!!

No comments:

Post a Comment