Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Watch the trailer for the new NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake!

It is finally here! Yesterday, the first trailer for the remake of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET was put online. Check it out..it looks awesome! Freddy's voice is really creepy to me in this trailer. The remake is due in theaters April 30th, 2010 and stars Jackie Earle Haley as Freddy Krueger. For those that aren't familiar with the original films (shame on you!), A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET was about a man named Freddy Krueger who was caught molesting the neighborhood kids. The parents took the law in their own hands and tracked Freddy downed and burned him alive in the boiler room where he worked. Now, years later, Freddy has come back to kill the kids of the parents who burned him. He does this through the kids dreams, so they have to force themselves to stay awake or die tragic deaths in their sleep. One two...Freddy's comming for you....

Click HERE to go watch the trailer courtesty of Firstshowing.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment