Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Watch the trailer for the new Charles Manson based film, LESLIE, MY NAME IS EVIL

Here is a trailer that I am super excited about. I love true crime movies and books, so this looks great. It is a new film loosely based on the Manson Family murders. Here is the synopsis from Firstshowing.net:

Perry (Gregory Smith), a sheltered chemical engineer, falls in love with Leslie (Kristen Hager), a former homecoming princess, when he becomes a jury member at her hippie death cult murder trial. A film that explores how the choices Perry and Leslie make reflect upon the moral choices our society has made.

The trailer looks great, with lots of eerie imagery and scenes.


Click HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment