Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pic of the new FREDDY KRUEGER leaked??

My friend Phillip sent me this pic today...supposedly it is a leaked pic of what Freddy is going to look like from the new NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake. Could this be legit, or is it just something a fan made for fun. More than likely this is fake.....I don't see them going this graphic and realistic for the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake. This pic looks too much like a real burn victim, not the wise-cracking Freddy I know! What do you think??


1 comment:

  1. I know this was posted like, ages ago, and I too am a real horror freak, despite my young age of 13! XD Still, I love Freddy and, as you probably know, this is fake. They did'nt want to make him TOO realistic, because they did not want the audience to turn away in disgust whenever they saw him, so they toned it down a little. :) This picture is'nt fake, but they changed how he looked from that. ;)

    ReplyDelete