Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 28, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: Tuesday, 9/29

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 9/29:

* 42ND STREET FOREVER VOLUME 5: THE ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE EDITION
* BLOODWINE
* FERMAT'S ROOM
* FLESH, TX
* THE HILLS RUN RED (Special Edition)
* THE NEW YORK RIPPER -(DVD & BD)
* NIGHTMARE
* THE SHORTCUT
* STEPFATHER II (new special edition)
* TRAUMA

Most all titles above are linked to a trailer if you click on them. I will be getting THE HILLS RUN RED this week for sure. Click on it to see the trailer. I have heard excellent things about it. I will also be continuing my set of 42ND ST. FOREVER dvd's with VOLUME 5 that comes out Tuesday. If you aren't familiar with these dvd's, you should be. Each volume showcases classic movie trailers from the Grindhouse era.

No comments:

Post a Comment