Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Check out the trailer for Marilyn Manson's PHANTASMAGORIA: THE VISIONS OF LEWIS CARROLL

I remember hearing a few years ago about a film project shock-musician Marilyn Manson was working on. He was following in the footsteps of Rob Zombie and was to move to film making by directing his first feature film, PHANTASMAGORIA: THE VISIONS OF LEWIS CARROLL. The Internet was abuzz with talk of this film and what to expect, and I remember seeing a still shot, but that was it. I never saw a trailer until now. I just happened to run across this trailer while browsing TrailerSpy.com. I thought this was something new, until I saw at the end of the trailer that it says "Copyright 2006". So I am not sure if I missed this somehow, or if it is just now making its way onto the web. Either way, here it is. The basic plot is this:

In Victorian times, an author who lives by himself in a castle, has visions of a girl named Alice. His name is Lewis Carrol and he finds himself terrified of what waits for him each night. He has become a symptom of his own invention. "Now all my nightmares know my name."

The trailer looks like a Marilyn Manson music video if you ask me. It is basically just scene after scene of weird images. What do you think of this? Had you seen this trailer before? Are you excited about this project? Let me know your thoughts!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for PHANTASMAGORIA (NOTE: Trailer is a RED BAND trailer, so has some images that are not safe for work!)

5 comments:

  1. Hello there - just thought I'd drop by to say I'm really enjoying your blog...keep up the good work. - You might find something of value or interest at my own humble contribution to popular film culture The Celluloid Highway

    http://sonofcelluloid.blogspot.com/

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until this movie comes out. The trailer looks amazing, and I like Marilyn Manson's music so I hope his movie is as good. Go to the Marilyn Manson website their is a strange short video on there. Maybe Manson's finally gone crazy, if so I hope he makes the movie before getting arrested. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I would like to invite you to my new toplist of Halloween/Horror sites! See you soon and congratulations for your wonderfull site!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. i completely forgot about this it has been so long. ima guess that trailer was made back when the word was going around about it. i just read somewhere he has a horror movie in the works. if i could remember what i have laying around here that has that info in it i could tell ya what it was. i think it's slated for release soon. maybe in production but definitely a go, so the first manson flick will be a horror movie.

    it looks like you have had better viewing luck from your posts than i have. got midnite movie on the queue for a long time now. maybe i should move it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When does this movie come out!!

    ReplyDelete