Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Congratulations to the winner of the latest 4H giveaway!!

Congratulations to Jennifer!!  She is the winner of our latest DVD giveaway!!  Jennifer has won herself a copy of the horror anthology, NIGHTMARE ALLEY, on DVD!  The DVD is also autographed by a couple of the cast / crew!   Congrats Jennifer!!
Don't worry if you didn't win, you can still purchase a copy for yourself by clicking the link below!

CLICK HERE to see my original review of the film
CLICK HERE to purchase a copy of NIGHTMARE ALLEY on DVD

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!! I can't wait to watch this movie! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete