Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Here's a great Horror novel for all you Kindle e-book readers out there!

Check out author Raymund Hensley's latest book, FILIPINO VAMPIRE, available for only $2.99 for the Kindle e-book. Here is a brief synopsis courtesy of the author:

A popular monster from the Philippines, known as an aswang, terrorizes the island of Oahu. The Filipino vampire leaves its legs behind and flies around rooftops, searching for children to steal and eat. Trapped in the aswang's trailer home, it's up to one little girl to put a stop to the beast's reign of panic.

I don't know about you, but that sounds just crazy enough to be a very fun read!!  You Kindle owners shouldn't pass this one up!!


CLICK HERE to purchase the e-book
CLICK HERE to visit the author's blog
CLICK HERE to visit the amazon page of the author to buy his other books

No comments:

Post a Comment