Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Check out the new independant horror film, MARY HORROR!

 
A lot of  you might already know this, but my contributing writer I have on the 4H blog, Scott Baker, also has his own blog called SHATTERED RAVINGS.   His blog has actually been around a lot longer than the 4H blog, so it is full of great stuff!  I browse his blog often (as should you).  He does a lot of movie reviews like I do, but he does more than just horror.  He also reviews sci-fi and fantasy films and other genres.  I know I can always find some good horror stuff on his blog though, and recently I came across a post about a new film called MARY HORROR! Here is the plot synopsis from the film's official website:

Mary Horowitz is a normal high school senior who has just moved from Salem Massachusetts to a small corrupt town in New Jersey. Mary’s life has not been going the way she planned. Her grandmother has passed away, her best friend Kelly has been missing for almost two weeks, and she suspects her boyfriend of cheating on the eve of her homecoming dance. A distraught Mary comes home to witness her family being brutally murdered. Being the only one to survive, she is put in a psychiatric prison to be “protected”. As two years pass by, Mary realizes what really happened that night wasn’t what she thought. As the plot unravels, so does Mary. Her time in the ward has changed her into something evil, a member of the walking dead. She realizes the truth and takes revenge on the town and on everyone that wronged her. Follow the life of Mary Horowitz, as she becomes Mary Horror! 

I love independent horror films and always try to support and promote them any way I can.  This film looks like it could be a lot of fun!  Check out the official website to watch the trailer and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website and watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment