Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, January 23, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, January 24th, 2012


Here are the horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, 1/24:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ALWAYS FROM DARKNESS
*  COLD CREEPY FEELING:  PARANORMAL EXORCISM
*  FASCINATION [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  GODZILLA (Criterion Collection)  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  HEAD CASE
*  THE IRON ROSE [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  LIPS OF BLOOD [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  NAKED NAZI
*  NIGHT OF THE DEAD
*  THE NUDE VAMPIRE [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  PORN STAR ZOMBIES
*  THE SHIVER OF THE VAMPIRES [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE SUMMER OF MASSACRE [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE WOMAN [DVD & Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment