Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Check out the red band trailer for the film, KILLER JOE

  
KILLER JOE stars Matthew McConaughey as a hit man for hire in this new film from legendary director William Friedkin.   Check out the red band trailer by clicking the link below.  KILLER JOE is available now on DVD and Blu-ray! 

CLICK HERE to watch the red band trailer  (**Warning**- Contains Nudity)

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic. I've got a copy of it coming in the mail, and my wife and I can't wait to sit down and watch it.

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Come back and let us know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete