Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, December 21, 2012

DVD Review: BLOODY CHRISTMAS (2012)

 
BLOODY CHRISTMAS
Written & Directed by Michael Shershenovich
Distributed by MVD Visual

With the holidays coming up, I thought it would be fun to review some Christmas themed horror films over the next few days.  My first Christmas themed horror film for review is BLOODY CHRISTMAS.   Here is the plot of the film courtesy of the MVD website:

In a small town police are in search for a child murderer. Meanwhile Rich Tague, a has been 80's action movie star, is attempting to figure out the meaning of Christmas as he plays Santa on a Public Access TV show. He fantasizes about murdering the people that do him wrong. Will he have the strength to not be on his own naughty list?

I'm gonna keep my review on this one short because honestly, it just isn't worth my time.  I hate to say that about any film, as I know how much work goes into them, but this film was just plain bad.  The plot doesn't really make sense just from reading it above, and the movie is just the same.  It is choppy and the plot is hard to find.  In fact, at times I found myself so bored I fast-forwarded quite a bit of the film toward the end, something I rarely do. The film and sound quality are awful, which is normal for a low budget film and can be overlooked if the film keeps you entertained, but this film did not entertain me at all.

Unfortunately, I would not recommend this film to anyone.  It is bad.  In fact, it's not just bad, its HO HO HO-RRIBLE!!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD



No comments:

Post a Comment