Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Check out the trailer for JOHN DIES AT THE END


For those that haven't seen it yet, check out the trailer for the upcoming film called JOHN DIES AT THE END, the newest film from veteran horror writer/director Don Coscarelli  (Phantasm, Bubba Ho-Tep).   The film looks like lots of fun! Here is the basic plot of the the film from imdb.com:

A new street drug that sends its users across time and dimensions has one drawback: some people return as no longer human. Can two college dropouts save humankind from this silent, otherworldly invasion?

The film stars Chase Williamson, Rob Mayes, and Paul Giamatti.  Also, look for a special appearance by the great Angus Scrimm  (Tall Man from the Phantasm films). 

JOHN DIES AT THE END is set to hit theaters on January 25th, 2013.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment