Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Get your GIRLS AND CORPSES 2013 CALENDAR today!!

  
Back by popular demand is the GIRLS AND CORPSES CALENDAR!  The 2013 Calendar promises to be the best one yet!  If you are not familiar with GIRLS AND CORPSES, it is a great horror genre magazine in the likes of Fangoria or other magazines, but it also parodies the mens magazines like Maxim and FHM, combining pics of gorgeous women hanging out with their favorite corpses!  Ok, sounds pretty deranged, and it probably is, but I swear I just read it for the articles!  HA! 
Well, the last couple of years the company has put out a calendar featuring some of the hottest women and rottiest (is that a word?) corpses around!

According to the website, Girls and Corpses made only 500 collectors copies of this calendar for 2013, so order soon because they will be snapped up quickly. The calendars are full color, on heavyweight paper with spiral binding on top and come body-bagged for freshness!

CLICK HERE to go to the G&C store to order the 2013 GIRLS AND CORPSES Calendar or any of the other great G&C products!

No comments:

Post a Comment