Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, December 10, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, December 11th, 2012











Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 12/11:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  BARON BLOOD  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BIGFOOT COUNTY
*  CHILLER:  THE COMPLETE TELEVISION SERIES
*  CREEP VAN
*  DARKEN
*  DEADLY DARES:  TRUTH OR DARE IV
*  DEATH VALLEY  [Blu-ray/DVD combo]
*  THE FOG RETURNS TO MURDER MANSION
*  GANGSTERS, GUNS, AND ZOMBIES
*  HEMO
*  HOUSE OF TERROR
*  THE ISLAND  [Blu-ray/DVD combo]
*  THE LIFE ZONE
*  MR. BRICKS
*  NIGHT CLAWS
*  OSOMBIE   [DVD &  Blu-ray]
*  SHADOWZONE
*  TOXIC AVENGER - JAPANESE CUT

No comments:

Post a Comment