Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Check out the four audio stories from children's horror author R.L. Stine, available to listen to for free on the author's website!














Here's a little horror news for you young kids out there, or for you parents of young kids, or just for all of us kids at heart!  Children's horror author R.L. Stine has written four audio short stories that are available to listen to for free on his website!  Each one is read by the author and includes spooky sound effects!  These are stories made for kids, but can be enjoyed by everyone!  Turn down the lights and listen to R.L. Stine's Rainy Night Theater!!

CLICK HERE to visit the Rainy Night Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment