Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, March 25, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, March 26th, 2013











Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 3/26:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)
*  6 DEAD SOULS
*  ANIMUS
*  BAD MEAT
*  THE COLLECTION  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  DARKEST CORNER OF PARADISE
*  DEAD SUSHI  [Blu-ray]
*  DEADLY KARMA
*  THE DEATH WHEELERS
*  DISCIPLINE
*  THE FRANKENSTEIN THEORY
*  FROM BEYOND  [Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD combo]
*  KILL THE UGLY TV
*  TO LIVE AND DIE IN HOLLYWOOD
*  MAD COWGIRL 3D
*  PHANTASM II  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  POSSESSION IN JAPAN
*  IMMORTALITY  [Blu-ray]
*  SEXSQUATCH:  THE LEGEND OF BLOOD STOOL CREEK
*  STAG NIGHT OF THE DEAD
*  ZOMBIE GENOCIDE:  LEGION OF THE DAMNED

No comments:

Post a Comment