Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Check out the red band trailer for the upcoming vampire film, KISS OF THE DAMNED


Check out the red band trailer for the upcoming vampire film, KISS OF THE DAMNED.  I absolutely LOVE the retro style poster for this film!  Here is the plot synopsis from the official website:

Beautiful vampire Djuna (Josephine de La Baume) tries to resist the advances of the handsome, human screenwriter Paolo (Milo Ventimiglia), but eventually gives in to their passion. When her troublemaker sister Mimi (Roxane Mesquida) unexpectedly comes to visit, Djuna’s love story is threatened, and the whole vampire community becomes endangered...

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!  KISS OF THE DAMNED will be available On Demand  on March 28th and in limited theaters on May 3rd.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment